Welcome to Experience Junkies!
On this show, I spotlight meeting and event professionals, global travelers, jet-setters, and more to relive the moments we never want to forget. More importantly, we’ll attempt, as best we can, to transport listeners to transformational points in our lives, sharing our observations and emotions behind these stories. By diving into the indelible impact these experiences have had on us, we decode small takeaways about how to be better humans than we were yesterday.
S2: Episode 12 Resonating Your Positive Energy with Rachel Sheerin – Experience Junkies
I am joined by Rachel Sheerin, an award-winning keynote speaker and emcee in today's episode. Rachel’s rocked stages for titans of the industry across the world at annual conferences, summits, and events. She has been passionate about blending positive energy and authentic engagement in her events. As we dived deeper into the conversation, we talked about her passion for traveling. She also talks about the best place in the world and how traveling can change someone’s perspective in life. Aside from this, she also talks about how to perform at your best even if you don’t fit in the mold and how to cultivate one’s path to success. This episode is packed with many quotable quotes that will surely help you have a positive outlook in life and would really motivate you to resonate this positive energy with others. Tune in to this light and insightful episode. Follow Rachel on Instagram and Twitter You can also add Rachel on LinkedIn You can listen to Rachel’s song selection on the show's Spotify playlist. Join the Experience Junkies Discord to talk directly to Deanna, show guests, and other listeners! Watch the visual episode on YouTube to see photos from Rachel! Follow the show on Instagram Follow Deanna on Instagram Intro music by John Yasutis
- S2: Episode 12 Resonating Your Positive Energy with Rachel Sheerin
- S2: Episode 11 How to Embody Yourself with Amber Fortier
- S2: Episode 10 The Greatest Value I Learned in the Entertainment Industry With Reena Friedman Watts
- S2: Episode 9 Embracing The Highs and Lows of Adventures with Stacy Newman Weldon
- S2: Episode 8 Changes That Cultivated My Path To Success With Anca Trifan
- S2: Episode 7 Celebrating Small Wins with Marisa Ciesluk
- S2 Episode 6: Appreciating Every Step Along your Career Journey with John Pistotti
- S2 Episode 5: Challenge Yourself to Do Better with Brett Musco
- S2 Episode 4: How To Travel “Better” with Paige McClanahan
- S2 Episode 3: Pushing Beyond Boundaries To Innovate with Heidi Legein